Sunday, April 24, 2011

Leaving soon

I haven't spoken much here. Funny that my latest post will be a goodbye.

Only temporarily though, I assure you. We'll be back in the morning.


I can't really tell you much more than Branwen already has. Although...

Aiden. There is nothing you can do to persuade her out of this. I've already tried. There's a part of me that is disgusted with the fact that I'm letting her go...
And another part that understands. You would too, if we could tell you before hand. You would probably still be angry, but at least you would know why we're doing this.

You'll know tomorrow morning.

And I'll have you know, I also have a terrible feeling about this. But anything to do with It lately gives me those feelings. If any harm comes to us during The Event, I'll be sure to take all the blows.


And you can release your frustration on me when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment