Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mad House

I am not entirely sure what I came up here to do.

I would assume that Aiden called me for more questions.

When I arrived, the other Hatchling and his friend were sitting outside in the snow. Angrily.
Aiden was trying to contain himself.

Roughly a few hours later, chaos erupts with the child.
Taben is trying to control him, as is Taben's husband.
Aiden is now past his breaking point.

I am standing in the middle of this, completely unsure of what to do. Part of me is wondering why something isn't also on fire.


I've come to the conclusion that Brennon is the sanest person in this household.


As I'm sure you're well aware, Aiden went for a walk. I've been asked to look for him.


This I will do. However, I think I may spend my night in the Wolf's basement afterwards instead. It is a  non-trespasser zone after the witching hour.

It's funny. The connection drawn with darkness and evil.

I quite like the basement. The dark is a blanket. And it's warm down there.


I suppose I should quit rambling now. Off to find Aiden...his thoughts are making this difficult.


Please be more coherent, Mr. Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment