Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 is Synonomous with Death in China

I'm not cut out for this.

I can't learn anything.


I can't do what Todd does...this other half of me. I'm just Alexander. I like playing video games and singing loudly in the car and catching fireflies and dancing like an idiot and almost nothing Todd likes to do. I am Alexander. I'm a math nerd and a band geek. I play with trading cards and I play with fire, warnings be damned. I used to make potato guns with Lance. I don't even know how long ago that was but I think...I think it was just a year and a half ago...

I'm just...Alex.

I can't teleport or read minds, except sometimes I can hear Taben and I guess Aiden can hear me. I don't have his freaky Eldritch monster powers.

And I wish...I wish I did right now. There wouldn't be...


There were so many bodies and I could have helped stop it but no. No. I'm just Alex right now and Todd is asleep.

And poor Branwen. I think she's my best friend. She was there when I woke up and she helped me and we talk a lot. Her party was so fun...she has good friends.



I miss my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment